Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Don't laugh, Hemroid cream, is it any good for underneath your eyes?

I have heard this on a few occasions about bum cream. Anybody tried it? want to try it? knows a friend of a friend etc......? come on, don't be shy......i won't tell a soul! ;)~Don't laugh, Hemroid cream, is it any good for underneath your eyes?
Anusol ~ yes it is a secret in the beauty trade, and yes dear, it works, I have used it on myself, and regularly on my clients when the have been drinking the night before.Don't laugh, Hemroid cream, is it any good for underneath your eyes?
Indeed it does work, i bough preparation h last year cause i heard it was great for bags under the eyes, so in i went to the chemist bought a box and yes it does work, the bags appear less puffy but i did notice a difference, it dont smell good though thats the only thing, x
can't say for certain, i heard that those who have snorted dope for years have used preparation h , in their nose for relief. boxers have used witch hazel around their eyes after a fight to relieve redness and swelling. it works great after shaveing too. no redness or burning. drug stores carry it and it/s dirt cheap
I havent tried it, but..... I have heard its a great quick pick me up for puffy and dark bags under the eyes... If i had any in the house I would probably give it a try... no harm right?? Just stick by the sink incase you take an alergic reaction so you can wash it off quick!
You were determined to get this question noticed as I saw it when the so called coffee break was on and it made me laugh.





I would be wary of trying such a thing on my face but no doubt I would use it on my btm If I suffered with piles.
You can use it and it might shrink your wrinkles. It might also sting like mad when you apply it. If it so much as touches a part of your eye it could blind you.
Yes. If you have tired eyes ie bags, it will take the swelling away and make you look less tired. I use this often and it works.
I've heard it is. Never tried it tho. I mentioned it to a friend she said ';oh, is that how you stay young looking?'; I said ';no, that's why my face looks like an @rse!';
A friend tried it, she said it ';worked a bit';, so maybe worth a try. Depends on cost compared with other stuff.





It's haemorrhoid.
Supermodels have been using it for ages, it works apparently.
Just buy something designed for under your eyes...
I haven't tried it, but thought about it many times. I have heard great things.
i know someone that used it everyday for years and he never had puffy eyes BUT you have to do it all the time ...
Joan Collins swears by it...allegedly!
YES but not for regular use
if you use it there you'll be in for a 'pile' of trouble


peace@love=0)
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment