Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hemroid cream for stretch marks?

One of my friends told me that she heard that hemroid cream will reduce your stretch marks, if you rub it on wherever your stretch marks are.. Has anyone ever heard or tried this%26amp; if so what was the results? I had my first baby almost 9 months ago, and I got a few stretch marks my 40th week of being pregnant : ( also if you have any other suggestions of how to get rid of stretch marks please helppp.Hemroid cream for stretch marks?
Nothing will work for them besides them fading over a period of time.





- je蠅e鈩撯創褔ss伪's 屑伪屑伪 *;Hemroid cream for stretch marks?
I have never tried this but I am going to guess no. What hemroid creams do is tighten (shrink) what it is applied to. That is why for years people have used it under the eye area to reduce the appearance of ';bags';


a stretch mark is not stretched or lose skin. It is however a scar. Anything that will reduce the appearance of scars will reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Massaging the area loosens up the scar tissue and does make a difference however it does take a while.
You cannot get rid of stretch marks with any creams or lotions, sorry. They'll fade over time but that's about it.
thats for ur butthole

No comments:

Post a Comment