Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Severe side effects from 3-day yeast infection cream?

I had a yeast infection diagnosed a while back at a Planned Parenthood. I was given a pill-form anti fungal, and was told if symptoms returned to take a 1 or 3 day over the counter cream treatment. Well, it turns out I needed another round of treatment, so I started a 3-day over the counter treatment (generic, CVS brand) at 6am yesterday.





Here's where it gets abnormal. In the late afternoon and early evening, I developed a fever and severe chills, along with back and shoulder pain. The instructions on the pack say to cease treatment immediately if this occurs, which I did.





I called Planned Parenthood about this, but they had no answers. What do these symptoms mean? Should I see a doctor immediately? I have no insurance, and I feel really quite too awful to go out. Has anyone else ever experienced this?





I am very worried!Severe side effects from 3-day yeast infection cream?
There are as many yeast infections as there are causes of them. The type of infection you have may have been misdiagnosed according to the type of bacteria that caused it.





If you go to http://womenshealth.blogsome.com you'll see an article titled ';Home Remedies For Yeast Infection'; that should help you.





Since you do not have insurance, this will probably give you a great start on the way to recovery without the expenses that one would generally incur.





Wishing you the best and a speedy recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment