Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Side Effects of Vaginal Cream??Help please...?

My doctor prescribed me Metronidazole Gel for Vaginal bacterial infection. I took my first dose 3 hours ago, and now I am suffering from severe cramps in my lower back and the back of my upper thighs are tingly. Is this Normal? or should I get myself to a doctor?? Any advice is appreciated! Thank you!Side Effects of Vaginal Cream??Help please...?
That's your body's reaction to your immune system throughout the middle portion of your body going into overdrive to fight the bacteria, which means the cream is working. I suggest you get someone to massage your back for the cramping.





You may also notice a slight fever develop throughout your body over the next several hours. You should dress light (or not at all, if you're in private) to dissipate the excess heat. It'll be like a regular fever in that you'll feel like bundling up, but that's exactly the opposite of what will help.Side Effects of Vaginal Cream??Help please...?
I would try to talk with at least a pharmacist. I've had to be on that cream like 2 or 3 times and it also gave me cramping but not severe so i would try to get some medical advise.
I would call your doctor or pharmacist. You call always look up the symptoms online. I use webMD.
SIDE EFFECTS: Vaginal burning/itching; bitter taste; stomach pain or nausea may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor promptly. An allergic reaction to this drug is unlikely, but seek immediate medical attention if it occurs. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include: rash, itching, swelling, dizziness, trouble breathing. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

No comments:

Post a Comment