Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Steroid cream for eczema side effects?

I was doing some research on side effects and it says it can lead to cushing syndrome and it says Men may have decreased fertility with diminished or absent desire for sex and, sometimes, erectile dysfunction. I been having less desire for sex and erectile dysfunction lately and when I did research and read this I was llike this is what is happening to me. I just want to know from any one that's professional if I stop the use of this cream will everything go back to normal? and can I get my sex desire and sex related acts back? it be much help if anyone can tell me I need to know about this. Thanks.Steroid cream for eczema side effects?
Alex, if you quit using steroid creams everything will come back to normal. Another side effect of steroid creams is thinning the skin and in time they became ineffective.


The main cause of eczema is overreaction of the immune system. Identifying certain foods, chemicals, etc can be very helpful in battling this disease. I try to avoid soy and sea food which trigger my flare-ups.


After using number of prescription drugs I've turned to the natural treatments.


Now I use herbal remedies from serenaskin.com, which aim at the root of the disease - the immune system, and are steroid-free.


After about 3 weeks of using ointment and spray my skin has been cleared up and now I just continue with anti-eczema extract, which controls the immune system. My skin has been clear for months now.


It is the only treatment I have found that provides me complete relief when I use it as directed.

No comments:

Post a Comment