Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are the possible side effects of using hair removal creams (for legs)?

The one that i am going to be using is 'Veet', which is supposed to be good. Have there ever been any major problems with using these creams? If so then please let me know, thanks!What are the possible side effects of using hair removal creams (for legs)?
Veet has worked well for me. Nair on the other hand burned my skin and itched so bad I had to quickly wash it off. Do a patch of skin to test first to make sure you don't put it all over your legs and end up screaming and jumping in the shower to get it off. lolWhat are the possible side effects of using hair removal creams (for legs)?
I would do a small patch test on the leg to make sure it doesn't burn your skin. I have used them before and ended up with a rash so do a patch test. waxing might be better and lasts longer





Can you please help me with my question





http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment