Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a Progesterone cream? When can I used it? What are the side effects?

Well, I had two miscarriages one on March , and another 3 weeks ago, I would like to try again on February next year. But I'm wondering about the Progesterone cream, I had an appoinment on October 17, the doctor wants me to way for another miscarriage to find out the problem. But I don't want , so Is the Progesterone cream any good???


thanksWhat is a Progesterone cream? When can I used it? What are the side effects?
Progesterone cream allows the lining of your uterus to thicken to support and nourish any life that may attach. You want to be careful about using prescriptions w/o medical supervision. Besides, you may not have a progestrone problem at all. Taking it when you don't need to can lead your body to not produce enough of it when it's needed to. Maybe seek a 2nd opinion on your case? My RE said two miscarriages is enough to warrant genetic counseling in both me and my husband. Good luck to you!What is a Progesterone cream? When can I used it? What are the side effects?
Progesterone is a steroid hormone made by the corpus luteum of the ovary at ovulation, and in smaller amounts by the adrenal glands. Progesterone is manufactured in the body from the steroid hormone pregnenolone, and is a precursor to most of the other steroid hormones, including cortisol, androstenedione, the estrogens and testosterone.





In a normally cycling female, the corpus luteum produces 20 to 30 mg of progesterone daily during the luteal phase of the menstrual cycle.
  • internet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment