Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Anyone tried or know of side effects from using Mimyx cream for eczema treatment?

Someone on Yahoo already asked this question a year ago, with little relevant response to Mimyx itself. I was wondering if anyone has used Mimyx and/or knows if there are any side effects or things to look out for (e.g. result from short-term or prolonged usage). I already have gone through using Cortizones (which are bad, I know). Doctor prescribed Mimyx, but I want to find out a bit more before I decide to use it on baby. I already know about eczema so please, spare the lectures about eczema and only respond if you know about MIMYX cream. Thanks!Anyone tried or know of side effects from using Mimyx cream for eczema treatment?
This is the only info I could find -





'Every patient is different, and because the skin of atopic dermatitis patients is already compromised, some patients may report transient stinging when anything touches their skin. In a clinical trial of over 2,400 patients, burning was reported as a side effect in less than 1% of patients. In the same study, 93% of patients assessed overall tolerance as ';good'; to ';very good'; with daily use'





If the doctor said it was okay to use on baby, I would assume it's ok. If you're worried though, you could always call the company itself and ask.





Good Luck! =]Anyone tried or know of side effects from using Mimyx cream for eczema treatment?
Hi,I have a 5 1/2 month old little girl,she was diagnosed with eczema about a month 2 months ago,we have tryed everything they have suggested.If anything most things made it worse if not better.They finally prescribed mimyx cream.We went and picked it up today,I could tel a difference after one app Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment