Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I politely say, ';I'm suffering from side effects of the nuvaring and yeast infection cream..?

and would like for people to be a little more sensitive since I'm having some major emotional problems right now because of it?'; (the yeast infection cream is causing more hormones to be released) I'm crying for things I normally wouldn't cry about.. I'm getting angry about things I normally wouldn't. How can I warn people about this without telling them the actual details?





I think I feel how a pregnant woman must feel...How can I politely say, ';I'm suffering from side effects of the nuvaring and yeast infection cream..?
I'm having side effects from a remedy I've been using for a feminine problem, and it's causing my hormones to be off balance. ...How can I politely say, ';I'm suffering from side effects of the nuvaring and yeast infection cream..?
all you can do hunny is try your best to control your emotions in the presence of people who dont know or understand. apologize by saying you have adverse allergy reactions. which is what your going through is called.





adverse reactions is when you take a medication an it does the complete opposite of what its suppose to do.





i have this with many prescriptions. its something you play russion roulette with because theres no way to tell if your going to have an allergy reaction to meds or not.





thats all you have to tell people is your emotional because your having an adverse reaction to a medication you where taking. that way you dont have to go into any detail of what you where taking an people understand your emotional state.





hope this helps. :)
stay away im moody
just say your having a medical issue your tryuing to fix and dont feel comfortable discussing it.
  • internet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment