Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do hair removal creams have any side effects??

I heard it's bad for the ovaries if you use it excessively, but I think it's just Grandma advice. Removal cream can remove hair, but when the hair grows back, some may grow under the skin and make it look like an ugly blackish/blueish lump, prying the hair out causes scarring and clotting. So, use in moderation.Do hair removal creams have any side effects??
can cause skin irritation.Do hair removal creams have any side effects??
my friend put some on his privates and it fell off
Well you know...once I used a hair removal cream for my legs and I didn't wash them, because the package said to just take off the cream and not wash my legs. A rash came suddenly that day all over my legs, which itched and hurt at the same time. The next time I used the same cream, I washed my legs even though the package said not to, and my legs are fine! no rash! So I would say that you should experiment...follow the package instrutctions first and then do what you think you should do. Also, try other hair removal products. Aside from a rash, not much will happen as far as side affects go. :)
I use them all the time and have never had side affects... But a friend of mine used them on her more intimate areas and it left her with a rash... Always read the instructions!
hi





well i have tried most of the different types of hair removal creams and i have found that most, if not all, leave red marks, some blisters and dry or chapped skin. i strongly advise you to not keep them on a second after the recommended time and maybe think about waxing...





hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment