Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How effective is a hair removing cream. How often we need to use it? Any side effects?

suggest the best brand available in the marketHow effective is a hair removing cream. How often we need to use it? Any side effects?
In my experience, it isn't very useful at all. You use it as often as necessary, unless the directions or usage indicates differently. It can dry skin out or cause a tingling sensation, but not much more.


Like I said, it doesn't work for me, but I would recommend Nair based on its sheer variety of products.


Check where on the body it can be used, too. Some are for face and some are for body.How effective is a hair removing cream. How often we need to use it? Any side effects?
It works very well, almost too well. You use it as often as you need to, like once every three days or something like that, and it's supposed to make your hair finer as you keep using it.





BUT!!


It smells horrible.


and you need to be very very careful not to leave it on too long, or rub it in to your skin at all. it WILL give you chemical burns.


I have really sensitive skin, so when i use it on my legs i always get horrible chemical burns. I even try using the sensitive formula and taking it off before it's ready, but it just doesn't like me. I've given up on it.
I personally think it's very useful. I use Veet. I've used Nair before. Although Nair is effective, it burns. Veet does not burn. I have very sensitive skin though, so sometimes after I use Veet, some spots get irritated, but that's rare and doesn't happen all the time. The creams smell pretty gross too.
veet is d best for me .leaves no side effects .i use it after 3-4 days
i think veet

No comments:

Post a Comment