Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is there any hair removal cream for men, one without any harmful side effects????

there's different kinds you can try, it's nice to use so you don't cut yourself or anything. It looks gross but funny taking it off. I have used one that says it's for black men's heads called magic, something like that. It works anywhere, I tried a bunch for my face, and trust me, don't do it. It barely works if it does and it's very painful. My doctor said anywhere but the face.Is there any hair removal cream for men, one without any harmful side effects????
Nair for Men.Is there any hair removal cream for men, one without any harmful side effects????
My husband uses Veet. If your talking about your private parts. It works great and without any stubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment