Friday, December 18, 2009

What are the negative side effects of hair removal cream?

i mean if you cut yourself shaving, why not buy hair-removal cream?What are the negative side effects of hair removal cream?
Hair removal cream is very harsh. It can dry out your skin at the least, for most people however it is worse and causes redness, a rash, or burns.





The smell is pretty stinky and messy too.





I prefer wax strips myself, I don't cut myself to often shaving but a little cut is easier to heal as I have sensative skin.What are the negative side effects of hair removal cream?
that's what I did and Veet works fantastic it even comes with a thingy without a blade to help remove the hair when the 6-7 minutes are done, I recommend putting it on the max time, so you don't have to shave at all afterwards. you may use it on your bikini line too, just don't go nuts and get it all up on your privates, that type of removal is best left to a good waxing anathestic? at a salon
I never personally used it, but many friends of mine have. Some say that it irritated their skin and others had showed me minor burns. They almost look like razor burns. I would recommend that you try some on a small area of skin and see how it turns out. Oh! and make sure that your hair has grown out so that the hair removal cream has something to remove rather than just your skin.
If you have coarse leg hair (or whatever hair you're trying to remove) it doesn't always work. It worked alright on me, but burned my legs, and it stinks like sour milk mixed with fragrance.
It can cause redness and burning to sensitive skin. I've never used it but a friend of mine did try it once for his head. He said it was an unpleasant experience.
cos then i think itll never grow again (i think but amn't sure)

No comments:

Post a Comment