Friday, December 18, 2009

Progesterone cream side effects?

I am 6 days past ovulation and started on natural progesterone cream 4 days ago in an effort to correct a luteal phase defect.





My symptoms started at 3 days past ovulation and include light cramping, pulling sensation on the hips, sore breasts and as of yesterday, fatigue as well.





During my previous pregnancy I started cramping at 4 days past ovulation (without progesterone).





My question is - has anyone experienced cramping and tender breasts on progesterone cream? If not, I could very well be pregnant. Just not sure if all this is caused by the cream or a by a little peanut. ;)





Thanks for your responses.Progesterone cream side effects?
The website below will tell you the possible side effects of progesterone cream. I did not see where tender breasts, cramping or fatigue are considered caused by the cream.





I would contact my physician and arrange to have a blood serum test for pregnancy to be done right away.





Good LuckProgesterone cream side effects?
I take progesterone suppositories and I was told that there would not be any side affects.. I had the same feel (cramping breast tenderness when I was pregnant and I was also taken progesterone. Hope that helps... Progesterone can also delay your period but good luck!
I don't think i had that side effect. My only problem with the cream is the leaking, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment