Friday, December 18, 2009

How to deal with cream hair remover side effects?

I used Nair cream hair remover for face last night and I think it took off the top layer of skin or SOMETHING because now I have red scars and it burns a little whenever I put moisturizer on it...is there anything I can do to get rid of this ASAP?How to deal with cream hair remover side effects?
The hair remover was too strong for your sensitive skin. It caused a chemical burn due to the harsh chemicals and you may have left it on too long for your skin.


There is nothing you can do to get rid of it, like all cuts, scrapes, and burns you just have to let them heal. You can apply some neosporen to help it heal faster, but for now it's just a waiting game.How to deal with cream hair remover side effects?
I agree with the previous respondent. The creams like Nair say no more than 10 minutes on but if your skin is sensitive i would start off with 5 minutes see how it works and add a minute each time. lso, never do this on skin after a shower when pores are open; that will irritate your sking for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment