Friday, December 18, 2009

Aldara Cream Side Effects!?!?

I used Aldara 3 times last week for genital warts. Yesterday I stood up and one side of my vagina hurt really bad. I woke up this morning and my lymph node gland in my groin was so swollen it felt like a huge bruise. My whole right side of my vulva was inflamed and I couldn't even walk. The pain was so intense all I could do was cry hysterically. My boyfriend decided to take me to my OB/GYN to see what was going on. She looked at it and assumed it was Herpes. I am 100% positive that I do not have Herpes.





Does anyone know of a way to make myself heal faster? I have stopped using the Aldara, but I need something to make this swollen blistery vagina of mine stop hurting so bad. It is agonizing. PLEASE help me!Aldara Cream Side Effects!?!?
Aldara cream works by stimulating the immune system to attck the wart. It is common to experience burning, tingling or even pain when the medicine starts working. That being said, if you have used it before without this problem occoring, I would be concered that something else is going on. It could be that your wart became infected during treatment. Try using neosporin to see if that helps clear it up. If not, you might want to get another medical opinon.Aldara Cream Side Effects!?!?
Is Aldara Cream for genital warts? I haven't heard of that one...I thought the GYN had to freeze them off...if it isn't specifically designed for genital warts, then you probably did more damage than the wart could have caused. Try an ice pack when the pain is really bad, and keep it clean and dry. If it starts oozing something, go back to the GYN.
There is no way to be 100% sure you don't have herpes until the tests get back.





Take Tylenol for pain, and ask your Dr. for a prescription or numbing cream, and wait it out. Neosporin will help it heal faster once it has blistered and is drying - but not before then. You will most likely feel uncomfortable for about 1 week.





Good luck!





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment