Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is l'oreal whitening cream good? Does it work without any side effects?

Hi ,





I got a free sample of L'oreal Day moisturising and whitening cream (with SPF 15) and i dont know the composition yet but i wonder if I can use it without harming my skin . I am not really desperate to get fair but since I have a free sample I want to try it. Also theres a wonderful offer on the regular size (it has a face wash for free) which I might want to try if the sample works. But obviously I want to know if its worth the effort? and will use only if there are no harmul after effects like leathery ,dry,sagging skin or peeling of the outer layer of the skin .Is l'oreal whitening cream good? Does it work without any side effects?
Dear first of all, any free samples should not b used since it is a marketing tactics when product sale is not profitable.


RGcondly buy branded one may b lorlo real ponds, regarding side effects i hve not understood? obviously it is not a thing which u eat, only for all Allergy hv to apply on small amount behind the ear %26amp; ensureIs l'oreal whitening cream good? Does it work without any side effects?
hey,don't worry.thatz good.even i am using it.as long as u dnt hv a v sensitive skin,its great product.
i agree with rajender....





try whitening range from oriflame...





i am an oriflame consultant n i have advised this to 4 people n the results are positive...





interested, then contact me at new_heaven18@yahoo.com
  • internet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment