Friday, December 18, 2009

Aldara cream side effects?

I can barely walk because Aldara cream has made my skin around my anus and vagina so sensitive I feel like crying! I also had a small hemorrhoid and now is really bad because of using this cream. What can I do to feel some relief?!?!?!?!?!?! Serious answers alone, if you say anything demeaning I will report you!Aldara cream side effects?
Hi TR. I'm very sorry for what you are going through. It sounds extremely painful and almost intolerable.


I am providing some information from official FDA information about this medication found on the link I attached below for your reference. You are experiencing the most common, and most severe topical skin reaction from this cream. I recommend you call your doctor immediately. I don't believe the side effects are unexpected but the severity you are experiencing is unacceptable. You are suffering way too much.





Below are some facts taken from the website.





Adverse reactions judged to be possibly or probably related to Aldara Cream and reported by more than 1% of subjects included:





Application Site Disorders: burning, irritation, itching, pain, rash, sensitivity, soreness, stinging, tenderness





Skin Reactions: The severe skin reactions reported for females were erythema (3%), ulceration (2%), and edema (1%); and for males, erosion (2%), and erythema, edema, induration, and excoriation/flaking (each 1%).





Most of these can produce extreme pain and discomfort. I'm not showing more because it would only be overkill. Get your doctor on the phone and demand some relief. God Bless.Aldara cream side effects?
I've been using Aldara 3x weekly for 4 weeks....vaginal dysplasia due to HPV. I just read this article and will NOT continue this drug! I have blisters or ulcers at the opening of the vagina that are painful. http://www.doctorsaredangerous.com/aldara.htm Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment