Friday, December 18, 2009

What is a Progesterone cream? When can I used it? What are the side effects?

Well, I had two miscarriages one on March , and another 3 weeks ago, I would like to try again on February next year. But I'm wondering about the Progesterone cream, I had an appoinment on October 17, the doctor want to way for another miscarriage to find out the problem. But I don't want , so Is the Progesterone cream any good???


thanksWhat is a Progesterone cream? When can I used it? What are the side effects?
There are a lot of creams out on the market, but a friend of mine gave me one that has nothing in it that will cause a m/c..A lot of them have things like blue/black cohosh, etc..Not good if you want to keep the pregnancy..So, the one I used was called Rexall menopause formula progesterone cream...The only side effects of taking this is that progesterone in and of itself makes you tired and cranky..So, expect more of that..I found it was really hard not to yell at the other kids, but as soon as I stopped using it, Im now 16 weeks, I felt fine. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment