Friday, December 18, 2009

I have rosy red cheeks like Prince Harry. Is there any creams ect, to stop the redness?

Im 20 years old and wash regularly.


When its cools or when i exercise they are more red.I have rosy red cheeks like Prince Harry. Is there any creams ect, to stop the redness?
Eucerin makes a moisturizer called redness relief- it works for ';ruddyness'; or rosy cheeks.I have rosy red cheeks like Prince Harry. Is there any creams ect, to stop the redness?
stop masturbating so much.
eucerin makes an entire skin care line for rosacea, be sure not to scrub your face
I have the same problem but it doesn't really bother me. I've never came across anything that stops it but you shouldn't see it as a bad thing, I think it's rather cute on Prince Harry.
Try not to get so embarrassed so easily..LOL





Only joking, that's just blood under the skin, not a lot you can do about that, i suppose you could try foundation..only joking, no, i dont know what you can do, sorry..
Don't get rid of your rosey cheeks! There is nothing more attractive than a fresh, rosey complexion. It's what drew me to my husband. Try to look at them positively.
You just have a rosy complexion, you would have to use make up to cover it up.
use id powder women use
you're cheeks will naturally lose that rosy color. it comes with age.





please don't put on makeup. there are a lot of creams that can do things similar to what you want but you really don't want to use those. they always have the most ridiculous side effects and it will take a long time for them to work.





it really shouldn't matter anyway. a lot of girls find rosy cheeks on guys to be really attractive. i do. yikes. don't tell anyone. =)
use very little foundation mixed in ur daily face lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment