Friday, December 18, 2009

Progesterone cream side effects?

i have just used a progesterone cream for the first time - but im feeling slightly odd ,the one i used is called susten 8.0% it's a vaginal application but i also used a tiny amount on the palm of my hand! but only a tiny amount .


i only used a quarter of the amount of cream supposed to be used


( 莽os im a wimp really)


maybe it's me just worrying,but are progesterone creams ever dangerous.


i have never been on any form of pill or cream of contraception because of health reasons.


should i have reason to worry-i just washed my hands just in case.Progesterone cream side effects?
I can completely understand - I don't like using any drugs either - but presumably this was prescribed? Are you trying to conceive? It mimics a natural hormone so it should do any harm (unless it has other things in) and if it will absorbed into your body vaginally then don't worry too much about your hand, just wash as normal. I used a natural progesterone cream (from vegetables) with great success. Good luck





EDIT


ad to whether its dangerous, it depends on your 'health reasons', but I'm sure it contains only a small amount of progesterone compared to how much is made during preganancy

No comments:

Post a Comment