Saturday, December 26, 2009

Any side effects in using 'Delay' creams?

Are there any side effects in using enhancing cream which allows you to go longer during sex?





http://www.sextoys.co.uk/Enhancers/Not-Yet!-Delay-Gel-for-Men.aspAny side effects in using 'Delay' creams?
I can only speak from my experience, because for a while I would *** too soon and that was not a good thing if you know what I mean. I tried one of these products and they did deaden the sensation and that helped me complete the act longer and to her pleasure more. The only problem I had was sometimes getting a rash, which made my groin a little sore but not too much, and some itchyness. But it was worth that to have more satisfaction and less embarassment.Any side effects in using 'Delay' creams?
What side effects may I notice from using benzocaine skin products?


Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:


鈥tching, redness, swelling, pain, and rash


Very rare with benzocaine skin products:


鈥ifficulty breathing


鈥izziness or drowsiness


鈥ast or slow heartbeat


鈥eadache


鈥ncreased sweating


鈥estlessness, nervousness, anxiety


鈥eizures (convulsions)


鈥welling of the face


鈥remor

No comments:

Post a Comment