Friday, December 18, 2009

I heard that hemroid cream like preperation H is really god for under eye bags.....anyone try? any results?

If it's good for you **** It isn't good for your face.I heard that hemroid cream like preperation H is really god for under eye bags.....anyone try? any results?
i heard it is good for all wrinkles, your whole face. i don't know about bags. my mom knows someone who was a dermatologist and said she uses it everyday and she doesn't have any wrinkles. it's only the preparation h with biotine which i bought online from a pharmacy in canada because they don't sell it in the usa. they only sell the prep h without biotine which doesn't help with the wrinkles so i am told. if you want to buy some just google prep h with biotine. it does smell really bad though. i used it twice before i went to bed and covered my face with it but it gets all over my pillow and smells. i tried using it during the daytime but it makes your face look like you put vasaline on it. really greasy and even when i put makeup on over it, it still smelled really bad. never heard about bags though.I heard that hemroid cream like preperation H is really god for under eye bags.....anyone try? any results?
I wouldn't recommend it, my friend, because I've also heard from a lot of people that it DOESN'T work.. maybe you would be safer off using used teabags on your eyes, cucumbers, or potato slices on your delicate under eyes.





God bless, grow in Christ.
I would go with eye bags over hemroid cream on my face...





or you could also try getting more sleep. that works alot better.
Well considering that celebrities use it and the appear to have flawless skin I would say yes. You will never know if you don't try!
I dont know i havent heard that,


but ive heard a cold tea bag helps
I heard that it didn't work all to well if the bags are from alergies.
I read that tip in a magazine once. I suppose it is worth a try if you have bags under your eyes.
I have heard that too.
i heard that too... but it sounds a little sketchy, and i've never tried it

No comments:

Post a Comment