Saturday, December 26, 2009

Steroid cream in eczema side-effects?

I am a 15 yead old female who has been using steroid cream (elecon) for two years .......i have heard that steroid cream affects hormones..





Does this mean it can STOP my growth ???!!?!?!?Steroid cream in eczema side-effects?
i had/ have the same thing .. i found with the steroid creams because of the amount i used them they created pigmentation problems with my skin so any time i go and get a tan there are white patches where the problem area was and it doesn't get tanned. the problem with that cream is it doesn't do anything in the long run.. if you can i would use a herb based cream from a heath food store. yes it also does affect hormones not growth but in general. if you can i would steer clear while you canSteroid cream in eczema side-effects?
No, it want stop your growth. I have psoriais and I use steriod creams as well.





The one thing is with steriod cream, it makes your skin alot thinner after time. When going into the sun you will get burnt faster on the areas mostly applied with the cream.





If your still worried, please ask your doctor.





But.... you don't have nothing to worry about.
No. I've had eczema since I was little, and Im 22 now. Ive been using steroid creams forever. It hasnt affected me at all, and Im sure you have nothing to worry about.
It cannot stunt your growth and it is NOT the same as injections. I have read however, that prolonged use can somewhat thin the epidermis of your skin.
No.
its the same thing as the shots


their just going in through the skin

No comments:

Post a Comment