Friday, December 18, 2009

Has anyone out there had any side effects from using Magic Shaving cream for over 20 years?

I have noticed that my face is much darker than the rest of my body and I am seldom in the sun but have been using magic shaving cream since 1974. I don't know if the chemicals in the cream have any long term effects. I began noticing this complexion change in 1995 and though I have been using a skin lightener cream for the last 8 years, my face is still dark. Has anyone out there had any side effects from using Magic Shaving cream for over 20 years?
I am so sorry, but no.


Sounds like you should maybe use moisturising cream after you've done shavinng :}


goodluck Has anyone out there had any side effects from using Magic Shaving cream for over 20 years?
the only effects I have noticed from using MAGIC shaving cream is that afterwards my whiskers always disappear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment