Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hemroid cream for dark circles?

I've heard alot of people are using hemroid cream to remove dark circles around the eye. Will it be too harsh, has anybody had any proven results? I have terrible dark eye circles and not exaggerating. I'm wondering what helps for real (cucumber, tea bags, lots of sleep), done all that, never helped. I'm not born with it though. Has anyone been in the same situation and had got rid of it with something else? Thanks for sharing!Hemroid cream for dark circles?
this has always gotten me terrific results! i rub some in before bed EVERY NIGHT!!!Hemroid cream for dark circles?
just use a good eye cream from like sephora or just use undereye concealer
Get it into your eyes and you will have a mess on your hands.
  • internet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment