Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is hemroid cream good for acne treatment?

it actually might, but i'm not 100% sure. I do know it us good for undereye puffiness as the active ingredients can take down the puffiness abd swelling.


I have found your regular oxy 10's and things if thus nature to be pretty useful. Also, toothpaste can work pretty good, too. Just put a little dot if the affected area.


however, based in the severity of your acne, I might seek out a dermatologist's opinion.


I used to have an acne situation, and believe it or not, one if my friends told me not to use ANYTHING on my face but soap and water ( specifically Dove only). Also she role me to take vitamin e with selenium, and my face cleared up in about two weeks! Who knew. I don't even know what selenium is!


That would be my 1st suggestion. Dove, and vitamin E with selenium. Let me know how u make out. Good luck!Is hemroid cream good for acne treatment?
Absolutely not. Your not even close. If you want help with your acne, go see a dermatologist. Don't put creams meant for your anus on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment