Wednesday, December 16, 2009

As a followup, do public displays of infection make you recommend band-aids and Cortizone cream?

they should, but instead i try to avert my eyes as much as possible, but i find myself morbidly fascinated with such gruesome infections that i just have to stareAs a followup, do public displays of infection make you recommend band-aids and Cortizone cream?
No not unless my children are there and they get ';gross';!As a followup, do public displays of infection make you recommend band-aids and Cortizone cream?
No, I keep my mouth shut and a wide distance between myself and the offending wound. I have walked out of fast food restaurants for this very reason.
I think Penicillin and Valtrex would be a little better.
Yes! And it is solely for that reason that I became a Nurse, so that I wouldn't look crazy caring those things around in my purse and handing them out to random strangers lol =)

No comments:

Post a Comment