Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Would or will cortizone cream hurt my dog?

my yorkie is going nuts iching and biting himself. 2 vet visits haven't helped with his rash and abrasions. i've tried 3 different shampoos with no success. was wondering if some type of cream might give him relief. cortizone, benedryl, etc... could possibly help, but im afraid to use it. he might lick it off and get sick. so anwer me yahooligans. lol.Would or will cortizone cream hurt my dog?
you can put one of them funny things around his head that will make it so he cant lick himself.





I suggest you look at the back of the bottle and read to see if its harmful. to be extra careful, I would check the website and call them to Triple check its safe to use on your dog.





Good Luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment