Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is cortizone cream safe during pregnancy?

I've develped some rashes, don't want to contact my dr... I figure it probably is safe, but thought I'd check...Is cortizone cream safe during pregnancy?
Check with your pharmacist, they will be able to recommend a suitible, pregnancy friendly cream for you.Is cortizone cream safe during pregnancy?
Over the counter hydrocortisone cream is only 1% which means that there is only 30mg total in a 30gram tube. The amount you put on maybe around 0.5mg and because you are putting it on topically, very little (if any) will be absorbed systemically.





You're safe in small quantities.
I had rashes under my breasts during pregnancy, My physician recommended over the counter cortisone cream. No harm done to my baby.
Yes, It says on the label if prego ppl shouldn't use it or not!!!
Cortisone contains steriods. Bad bad bad. Call your doctor!
when i put my cook in there is nothing to protect if you dont belive ask me to facq you

No comments:

Post a Comment