Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cortizone 10 cream!!!!!!?

I recently went camping an I have several bug bites. I was wondering if Cortizone 10 cream makes the bug bites go away. I know already that it reduces itchiness, but does it make the actual bug bite go away? Please Help!Cortizone 10 cream!!!!!!?
I just had to buy some of this today for mosquito bites I got over the Fourth of July weekend.





It's not going to make the bites go away, nothing will. They just have to run their course. The reason they itch to begin with is because of the saliva from the mosquito. I know it's gross but when they bite their saliva goes into our bloodstream to thin it out to make it easier to drink for the bug. Nasty I know but the bite doesn't go away until the saliva and irritation dissipate. Each little bite acts basically like an allergic reaction, just on a small scale.





Just keep using the cream as directed (it's like 3-4 times a day maximum) until the itch isn't so bad. They'll be gone before you know it. Remember though, a little goes a long way.





Brit
  • internet
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment