Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I think my dog has eczema, a friend told me to use cortizone cream, does anyone know if this is safe on dogs?

It's safe but you would need to use a cone on your dog to keep it from licking the cream off.I think my dog has eczema, a friend told me to use cortizone cream, does anyone know if this is safe on dogs?
you should take it to a vet and ask if it to take a caple tests and do not use anthing that you dont think a dog should have with out a dr. s aviceI think my dog has eczema, a friend told me to use cortizone cream, does anyone know if this is safe on dogs?
Steroids should only be employed as a last resort even topically. You should have the skin problem looked at by a vet so that you can treat whatever it is properly instead of just guessing.
Well we need more info. Could just be dry skin and needs more oil in diet or could be serious. Go to the vet.
i wouldn't trust it because the dog will lick it off take him to the vet and get the proper medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment